Friday, March 05, 2010

untitled 577

I never thought that appearances played such and important role in most countries, I have always thought it was something we Mexicans had really deep in our culture but I never imagined, seen this in European cultures. Our flatmates could live in a moderatly dirty place, they don't even pay attention when someone else's clean the house, they don't mind messing the whole place, but they always clean the whole house when they have visits, they spend money they don't even have, going out, drinking, keeping and giving their visits the most spectacular welcome, it doesn't even matter that they will mess the house in 30 minutes, they want to show a cleaned and organized place to their visitor, I don't really get it. I stopped cleaning often the house because they didn't respected the efford, we used to make by cleaning the house, so I am wondering miself if they don't normally care, why does makes them feel the necessity of showing what they are not to the visitors.

No comments: